Thursday 15 July 2010

Double Denim


Ok, so here it is...
"Once more unto the breach dear friends" to quote Shakespeare. No excuses for the lack of activity just a pledge to be as active as I can be.

Here is a quick image of something which has long been considered both a social and moral taboo...DOUBLE DENIM.

Ok, ok, I know Justin and Britney got it wrong it the 90's but denim is one of the most versatile and used materials out there, and I think combining the right types can create an interesting outfit full of contrast and wonderment........



The Formula:

Ralph Lauren Denim Shirt - Camden Market - paid £18.
Wranglers Jeans - Local Car Boot Sale - £1
Brown Loafers - Cancer Research Charity Shop - £6
Brown Bag - Hand me down from Mum - FREE
Sunglasses - St. Nicholas Hospice Shop - £1 each pair
Watches - Local Car Boot - 75p each

Total Cost = £26.75

To Conclude, you can join the double denim movement, impress your friends with your ability to pull off such a risque fashion statement, all for the cost of a driving lesson.

P.S. I am not advocating looking good as a substitute for the learning to drive.








2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and i love double denim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quotes on your blog crack me up solid ..what a blog..casually coiffed

    ReplyDelete